Dating – Do’s & Don’t for Results
It’s last call. The lights go on. You are about to be ushered out the door. But wait, there is one not so attractive girl left at the bar.
These are the questions in life that you have ask yourself. Do you hit on the one girl you would have a chance with at this point in the night because she is drunk or too tired to turn you down or do you call it a night? Are you the type of guy who consistently makes bad decisions and later on regrets it. Let’s just say if you can’t tell your mother what you did, it probably does not meet the smell test!
Here are a few basic points you should try next time when you are with a women. They may just get you better results.
- Always open the door for a woman. This includes the car door, the restaurant door, the house door, the elevator door and the door at work. Men should go out of their way to do this for all women at all times.
- Never drone on about yourself. Women may act like they care that you won the NFL pool, but truthfully they are not interested. You need to ask questions and at least act like you are listening.
- Never be negative. One thing a woman never wants to be around is a wining man. The key to woman’s heart is making her laugh not making her feel bad for you.
- Always be positive. Find something great about the situation – the place, the song, the food, the weather, whatever. If you’re stuck on the freeway with a flat in the rain tell her she’s made this the best night just because she’s with you!
- Don’t dress like a truck driver. Being a truck driver is ok, but when you go out to the square dance you need to be dressed professionally.
- Don’t go in empty handed. You need something, anything. This means when you show up on the date have a flower, candy, jewelry, chocolate, even something simple. No present, no likey.
- Impress don’t stress. Never make a negative comment about a woman, even if you see something negative. It will reflect poorly on you if another woman hears it. You should be better than that.
- No Cattle Calls. If you wanted to round up steer cattle calls work. There is no woman who wants to have “hey baby” yelled at from across the street, the bar, down the block or in the office. Just wait till you do this in front of her boyfriend. It could explain your missing tooth.
- Have Basic Hygiene. Going to a bar or on a date smelling like horse stables or having the breath of fire are non-starters. You may think you don’t stink. It does not matter what you think.
- Expecting Her To Call. Any guy who thinks that a woman should make the first move and call or text and chase you is crazy. You can wait and let them contact you, but it’s guaranteed that this is not always the woman you want to be with.
- Don’t expect women to feel about you how you feel about them right way. It takes about 3 dates for a man to know this is the one, but on average about 14 dates for women.
- Unkempt hair. Make sure your hair is cut. This includes nose hair and ear hair. Don’t act like you don’t know that exists. If you are bald, let’s face it, you should shave your head or keep it very trim. Women don’t like scraggly comb-overs.
- Manage your Facebook. Most women who meet men online or offline will do some quick research about them. If you have horrible pictures on Facebook or something odd about you online expect women to find out about it pronto!